BOOKING & POLICY
Available for modeling, acting, creative directing, set design / consultation, model coach and mentor.
Please read in full before making inquiries, thank you!
WHY YOU SHOULD BOOK ME
With seven years of professional modeling, I will give you a photographing experience like no other. If you want energetic, elegant, poignantly expressive photos that bring that WOW factor you've been looking for, you'll get that and more during our session.
- I prioritize safety (yes, YOU the photographer's safety) and peace of mind by providing references and open, honest communication at all times, If there is a problem, I will come to you first to resolve it instead of making assumptions and turning it into a public cherade. I want to make sure expectations are clear before shooting and that you are comfortable with what will be shot.
- I'll save you time and energy. I am an active participant in our shoot and do not need any direction if I am left to my devices. Throw me in frame and I will make sure you get good images. My experience means you will spend less time directing poses, creating a concept, telling me what to do, etc and more time focusing on your camera and craft.
- I am easy going but concise, so you'll have a fun shoot that runs smoothly and ON TIME!
- I take care of my body and my skin so that you have to do as little photoshopping as possible.
- I have a wide variety of wardrobe from vintage ballgowns to smokin' lingerie, as well as a myriad of props to utilize for our shoot. Need a specific makeup look? I do that too.
- Creative freedom is a must! I am willing to get out fo the box, so don't hesitate to throw your wildest dreams of a shoot at me, I might be crazy enough to do it!
My flexible hourly rates are as follows, $150 deposit upon booking. Two hour minimum. This does not include travel compensation or day rates. Please message me if you have any questions!
~ 40 clothed/implied art reference 50/ nude *email for bundle deals
~ 100 private figure session, inquire for classes
~ 120 portraiture / lifestyle / fashion
~ 150 implied / boudoir
~ 175 nude / fine art / closed leg
~ 200 fetish / erotic / erotic open leg
HOW TO BOOK ME
If you are contacting me to shoot, I appreciate professional and poignant inquiries. In your message, there are a few details that I look for, if they're available, in making my decision to accept a gig whether it be trade or paid:
~ a brief introduction with links to a portfolio or social media
~ a rough itinerary of what you would like to shoot, any basic idea of what we would be doing
~ how many hours we would be working
~ please specify if there is video or photos being taken, and if videography is included, what scripts will be used. I do not like surprise video shoots and will likely decline if it's not discussed beforehand
~ what you are providing (wardrobe, mua, etc) and what you need me to bring
~ the when and where, general availability
~ project budget; please tell me if you would like to collaborate or hire me, and what your compensation will be.
~ turn - around time to be expected for photos/media
PLEASE INCLUDE REFERENCES AND PORTFOLIO
I require a deposit of my minimum starting rate of $150 for trade shoots. Paid gigs will recieve their deposit at the end of the shoot. This can change if we create a good working relationship. For trade shoots, I'll go over individual circumstances with a basic expectation of all photos returned within a month edited (or unedited with editing permissions), or a minimum of 20 photos if it has a particularly involved editing process or film development. After the photos have been sent out to me, I will send back the deposit. We will discuss the needs of everyone involved in the project to ensure that all collaborators recieve a sufficient amount of the product of their work. If these perameters can't be met after they've been agreed to, I expect the courtesy of prompt and honest notification and we can figure out where to go from there. Proactive communication from start to finish is a facet of my professionalism I highly pride myself in and want to encourage it mutually.
At this time, I am only working with vaccinated artists with proof of vaccination or test result within the prior three (3) days. Depending on the circumstances of crew size and set, I may ask for masks to be worn. Please help me keep myself safe and able to work, tests are expensive and I would like to keep my stress and spending on this stupid virus at a minimum.
Get in touch with me here for rates, bookings, or shop inquiries. Hate mail is automatically filtered to trash :) Thanks!